Our Founding Fathers created a Republic that ensured your freedoms, one that promoted free enterprise, one that defended and supported its citizens, not one that makes our citizens reliant on it. We have shared with you 5 to 10 articles that document the roadmap on how a democracy can be transformed into an authoritarian socialist government. The BBB plan coupled with the endless mandates proves that this administration has done their homework and knows exactly what their objective is and a path to get there.
Our House Representative in Washington, Congressman David Rouzer, has shared a sampling of what is in Biden’s socialist spending plan. As you take less than 5 minutes to review the 10-line items Congressman Rouzer has outlined; take note on how these are a full-blown attack on your Second Amendment Rights.
A Glimpse of What’s in President Biden’s Socialist Tax and Spending Legislation
- Innovation-Killing Price Controls: The bill would institute government price-setting of prescription drugs which will lead to significantly less private investment in new cures. This would also limit seniors’ access to medicines and drastically harm pharmaceutical innovation, resulting in fewer new drugs and fewer generic drugs being developed.
- Amnesty for Millions of Illegal Immigrants: The bill would lead to amnesty for millions of illegal immigrants at a time when illegal border crossings continue to reach historic levels, incentivized by these very policies. In October alone, U.S. Customs and Border Protection apprehended 164,303 illegal immigrants at our southern border. This is a 128% increase from last October.
- Fails to Include Hyde Amendment Protections: The bill does not include Hyde Amendment protections, which means that taxpayer dollars can be used to fund abortion. For decades there has always been bipartisan agreement in both chambers that taxpayer money would not be used for abortion — until now. This is a drastic break from that long-standing agreement.
- Funds Biden’s Banking Surveillance Apparatus: The bill would provide the IRS $80 billion and doubles the size of the agency by hiring 87,000 new agents to snoop around your bank account, giving the IRS broad authority to target families, farmers, and small businesses. If you spend an average of $28 a day (and who does not when you factor in housing, groceries, utilities, etc.), your bank account would be fair game. This may be the worst provision of all. It is by far the most intrusive and, therefore, likely to be the most abusive provision.
- Small Business Taxes: The bill includes more than $400 billion in tax hikes on small business, which will perpetuate the ongoing labor shortage crisis and hurt businesses that play an integral role in our communities.
- Eliminates Work Requirements: The bill eliminates work requirements for able-bodied welfare beneficiaries at a time when there are more than 10.4 million job openings.
- Made in America Tax: The bill includes $1.5 trillion in tax hikes, including tax increases on American businesses who compete both here and around the world, driving American jobs, investment, and manufacturing back overseas.
- Green Welfare Subsidies: The bill includes $550 billion in green welfare subsidies for the wealthy and the world’s biggest corporations. It includes an Electric Vehicle tax credit, with up to $12,500 available to families making up to $500,000.
- Increases Energy Costs: This bill impedes and bans domestic energy and mineral production, increasing our dependencies on resources supplied by OPEC, Russia, and China. It would also raise taxes on natural gas, increasing the cost of almost everything. American household energy bills would increase by 30 percent.
- Money for Gun Control: The bill would spend $2.5 billion for “Community-based Violence Intervention initiatives” which could be used to deny 2nd Amendment rights without due process.
Help Us Protect Your Rights
We can continue to make you aware of the beyond damaging policies the Biden administration has already been implemented and the ones planned. However, the situation is becoming so dire for America, anyone who wants our Country to return to a sense of normalcy needs to join us now. Our voice will be much stronger and louder if we unite. 2022 will present an opportunity to begin the process of reversing the damage that has already been done, but we will need your help to succeed.