Today we are going to share many of the unbelievable line items the Democrats have labeled “Human Infrastructure” within their “Build Back Better” budget proposal. Before we dive deeper into the 2,400-page document; there is one proposal that deserves your full and immediate attention. As part of this proposal, the Biden administration has made clear its plan to beef up IRS auditing by expanding the agency’s funding and power. Biden’s latest proposal would require banks to turn over to the Internal Revenue Service bank account information for all accounts holding more than $600. Under this plan, the IRS will hire 8,000 agents to monitor all bank transactions of $600 or more. Anytime a deposit or debit is made to your savings or checking accounts, the bank will be required to report this information to the IRS. This is clearly a violation of your privacy, it raises numerous security concerns, we don’t know what the IRS will do with this additional personal information, and is another blatant overreach by this administration. Think about this, over 80 percent of American’s pay $600 or more just for rent or mortgage payments.
While the proposal to monitor your banking activity is perhaps the most egregious line item in the $ 3.5 Trillion “BBB” legislation there are several more that deserve your attention. The following was taken from the North Carolina State GOP weekly “Party Pack”.
- If Bernie Sanders, AOC, and progressives on Capitol Hill get their way, this bill will drastically impact hardworking Americans:
- Cost $27,000 per household in America.
- Add a deficit to already record-high debt, likely worsening inflation.
- Raise taxes by $2.9 trillion, the largest increase in decades.
- Spend $7.5 billion to create a “Civilian Climate Corps,” a demand pushed by far-left environmentalists like the Sunrise Movement, which would pay young Americans to advocate for “environmental justice.”
- Spend $3 billion for “tree equity” and millions for “health equity.”
- Implement a methane emissions tax which would cost dairy farmers an additional $6,504 per cow.
- Spend millions on gender identity issues and bias training.
- Implement woke terminology, replacing mothers with “birthing individuals.”
- Allocate $5 billion for “climate justice”
- Spend $7 billion for the post office to buy electric mail trucks.
- Under this spending spree, the Joint Committee on Taxation projects families who earn just $50,000 a year will pay more in taxes, breaking Biden’s pledge to not increase taxes on people earning less than $400,000 per year.
- Despite it being a flat-out lie, Biden insisted again that his $3.5 trillion spending plan actually costs $0.
- In total, Democrats want to spend $8 trillion over the next decade, of which $6 trillion would be borrowed.
- Raising Americans’ taxes to pay for a massive socialist spending spree does not make it free.
- The true cost of Democrats’ reckless tax-and-spend spree is even higher than Democrats admit.
- Joe Biden also wants to give the IRS unprecedented power to spy on Americans and their families.
- Under Obama, the IRS targeted conservative groups. Now Biden wants to give them the authority to spy on almost every move you make.
- This proposal is a massive threat to the privacy of every American.
Biden continues to nudge America toward the progressive left-wing radical’s goal of becoming an authoritarian socialist hell. Your freedoms are under attack via mandates, and now a proposal to electronically monitor your bank accounts and your purchases. The right to privacy afforded by the Constitution is being eroded. The Fourth Amendment explicitly affirms the “right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures”.
What can you do today to stop the Biden administration from implementing socialist ideology, eroding national security, and attacking your rights afforded under our Constitution?
- The debt ceiling was recently raised by $480 billion to ensure the Federal Government would avoid a “shutdown”. For the Democrats to push through their costly legislative initiatives the debt ceiling would have to be substantially increased. Democrat Senator Manchin and Senator Sinema have indicated this is not something they would support. You might consider sending letters or making calls to Congress encouraging them to vote against the Build Back Better legislation and to approve future debt ceiling levels needed to only fund the federal government’s normal operations. Send a letter to Manchin and Sinema encouraging their continued opposition to big spending and socialist programs.
- Frequently visit the newhanovergop.org to stay informed, sign up to become a member of the TEAM that is working hard to make America Great Again, and please consider making a small contribution to help us continue this fight. Thanks in advance.
We also want to invite you to attend the next GOP County Meeting. The meeting will be held on October 28th, starting at 6:30 PM is a meet and greet, the meeting starts at 7:00 PM. The location is the Spring Hill Baptist Church Reception Hall, 801 N. College Road, Wilmington 28405.
One final thing. Early voting for the Municipal election begins on October 14 and ends on October 30. Election Day is November 2nd. If you reside in the Wilmington City limits, we urge you to vote. Your vote is your voice. Please vote for your conservative candidates; Jonathan Uzcategui, Luke Waddell, Charlie Rivenbark. We also support Incumbent Mayor Bill Saffo.