There are four Municipal Elections coming up on November 2, 2021
- The City of Wilmington;
- Carolina Beach;
- Kure Beach; and
- Wrightsville Beach.
One-Stop/Early Voting begins on October 14th and ends on October 30th.
Please note that One-Stop/Early Voting will take place at three different sites
New Hanover County Board of Elections
1241 A Military Cutoff Road
New Hanover County Senior Resource Center
2222 S. College Road
Cape Fear Community College
Health Services Building
415 N. 2nd Street
The early voting hours are
- 8AM to 5PM on the first Saturday of early voting, and 8AM to 3PM on the last Saturday of early voting.
- The only Sunday, in the early voting period, hours are 12PM to 5PM.
On Election Day (2 Nov 2021) 29-30 Precincts will be open for people to cast their votes.
There are plenty of opportunities to volunteer for the upcoming elections. If you, or someone you know, wants to volunteer, the following opportunities are available
- Board of Elections’ Election Official/Assistants – for information go to NHCVote.com (Click on Election Officials & Election Officials Applications)
- GOP Inside Poll Observers – contact Julius Rothlein 703-980-2816
- Outside Electioneers – contact Debbie Love 910-795-3483.
We need several GOP volunteers at various sites during the 2021 election cycle, so please consider donating a little of your time. Thanks in advance.
Here is how you can join the fight in New Hanover County
- Visit our webpage at newhanovergop.org and see what your GOP is doing.
- Subscribe to our newsletter and arm yourself with knowledge.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to stay connected with fellow patriots.
- Sign up to join our team. We need all kinds of volunteers!
- Consider making a $10 contribution. For the price of a few cups of coffee, you can help us support conservative causes in our backyard.
- We have acquired a home for the NHC GOP Headquarters Office. We need your support. The first 100 Patriots to contribute $50 or more monthly will have their names engraved on a plaque to be proudly and permanently displayed in our New Headquarters. Or you can contribute any amount to help us build our war room; no matter how small.
- We have also purchased a large database and analytical tool that will allow us to more easily communicate with our conservative friends, and complete numerous types of demographic data analysis to assist with our messaging. We also need fiscal support to maintain the use of this system. Like the building fund plaque, the first 100 to contribute $25 or more per month will also have names engraved and placed on a plaque for all to see in our new home.
- Consider serving on a local Board, Commission, or running for public office. Contact Melissa with our Leadership Development Team for more information about how you can serve.
You are invited to attend the next GOP County Meeting which will be held September 23rd starting at 6:30PM at the Spring View Baptist Church located at 801 N. College Road.
It is requested that you bring non-perishable food items to the meeting. If we all pitch in, we can feed many hungry children. Our Thanks.
We want to thank you all and welcome you to join us in this extremely important fight. Thousands of voices are much louder than a few.