Recently, we issued an “Urgent Call to Action Message” encouraging New Hanover County Republicans to consider volunteering to become a New Hanover County Board of Elections’ Election Official.
To help us determine the number of NHC GOP volunteers who applied for, and were accepted by the NHC BOE, we request that you respond to the following questions. Your responses will be extremely important in helping us ensure election integrity throughout the County.
- If you applied online via the New Hanover County Board of Elections website or by phone, did you receive any notification or response from the NHC Board of Elections?
- If you did receive a response from the NHC Board of Elections, were you asked additional questions about your availability to work or any required training/indoctrination?
- Have you received a work schedule or assignment to one of the three polling stations?
If you can answer “yes” to one or more of the foregoing questions, please contact Julius Rothlein, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Here is how you can join the fight in New Hanover County:
- Visit our webpage at newhanovergop.org and see what your GOP is doing.
- Subscribe to our newsletter and arm yourself with knowledge.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to stay connected with fellow patriots.
- Sign up to join our team. We need all kinds of volunteers!
- Consider making a $10 contribution. For the price of a few cups of coffee, you can help us support conservative causes in our backyard.
- We have acquired a home for the NHC GOP Headquarters Office. We need your support. The first 100 Patriots to contribute $50 or more monthly will have their names engraved on a plaque to be proudly and permanently displayed in our New Headquarters. Or you can contribute any amount to help us build our war room; no matter how small.
- We have also purchased a large database and analytical tool that will allow us to more easily communicate with our conservative friends, and complete numerous types of demographic data analysis to assist with our messaging. We also need fiscal support to maintain the use of this system. Like the building fund plaque, the first 100 to contribute $25 or more per month will also have names engraved and placed on a plaque for all to see in our new home.
- Consider serving on a local Board, Commission, or running for public office. Contact Melissa with our Leadership Development Team for more information about how you can serve.
You are invited to attend the next GOP County Meeting which will be held October 28, starting at 6:30PM, at the Spring View Baptist Church located at 801 N. College Road.
It is requested that you bring non-perishable food items to the meeting. If we all pitch in, we can feed many hungry children. Our Thanks.
We want to thank you all and welcome you to join us in this extremely important fight. Thousands of voices are much louder than a few.