You are probably just as tired as we are talking and writing about Critical Race Theory (CRT). However, there are so many complex levels to CRT, and as we will discuss in this article, CRT is the linchpin in the progressive lefts’ strategy to transform America into a socialist hell.
We realize this may sound like another conspiracy theory, or that we are just sounding the alarm in order to gain your support and vote. However, we are aware that all we really need to do is to accurately and factually report the impacts of the avalanche created by Biden’s political missteps. We want to be very clear. We have one objective and one objective only. Restore the America First Policy Agenda!
We made the bold and definitive statement that CRT is the most critical and damaging political move the Democrats have employed. The following bullet points, although deeply troubling, pale in comparison to CRT.
- A borderless nation with an influx of over one million illegal migrants (many untested for COVID) creating an unsafe environment in our communities, and a negative impact on the economy.
- With regard to the economy, the dumping of trillions of dollars into the economy is the key driver in the devaluation of the dollar and the highest inflation rate over the past several decades…gas prices now over $4.00 per gallon in many parts of the country. The $3.5 trillion bill contains language that we all but destroy America. If this sounds alarmist, research and read what is contained in the proposed $3.5 trillion reconciliation bill.
- COVID passports, mandated vaccines, school closures, masks for 2-year-old children are some of the moves of this authoritarian government. Biden is now researching to determine if he can overturn decisions made by State Governors.
- The federalization of election laws will eliminate States rights to enact election laws and policy.
- Defund the police resulting in an escalating number of murders, rapes, looting, and muggings that we are now seeing in over a dozen liberal governed cities. Members of Congress are promoting defund the police while paying hundreds of thousands dollars for personal security details. Constant outrage and investigations into the January 6 Capital incident, while not one single word about the crime wave sweeping the Country.
Remember we said CRT is even more threatening to America than the above bullet points. In a recent article by Lily Sun and Willian Huang “CRT Shares the Same Ideology as China’s Cultural Revolution, Chinese American Warns” compared the similarities of CRT to China’s Cultural Revolution.
Xi Van Fleet, who grew up in China during the Cultural Revolution and is now experiencing stark similarities occurring today in the United States. The following are extracts from Van Fleets comments made during the Heritage Action for America panel discussion on critical race theory (CRT).
- CRT, an offshoot of Critical Theory from the neo-Marxist Frankfurt School, is built upon Karl Marx’s ideas and has slowly and methodically worked its way into American society, infecting the education system, workplace, military, and everything in between.
- CRT is destructive and advocates for the exact opposite of what it claims to be—treating individuals differently based on the color of their skin.
- CRT teachings reject the idea that America has strived, for more than two centuries, to fully live up to the founding creed that all men are created equal and should be treated so under the law.
- America is starting to feel like communist China during the Cultural Revolution—a sociopolitical movement that occurred between 1966 to 1976 under former Chinese leader Mao Zedong.
- It’s the same tactic; it’s Marx’s tactic. So what they do is to create chaos. As Mao said, ‘When the worst chaos emerges, that is when the greatest control can be achieved.’ They want to create chaos so that they [can] overthrow the existing system.
- “I want Americans to know that what’s happening today is communism taking over.”
- “The grandfather of CRT and Class Conflict Theory (CCT) is the same guy, Karl Marx. And the ideology is cultural Marxism,” Van Fleet said. “Just like CRT, Mao’s CCT divides people into groups: [the] oppressors and the oppressed. The only difference is … class rather than race.”
- CRT creates fake racial divisions and redefines the concept and the definition of racism. “So dividing people and pitting them against each other is the hallmark of Marxism, and that is the business model for the CCP and CRT.”
- Mao launched the Cultural Revolution by unleashing the Red Guards to create chaos. The Red Guards were communist youth who were led by Mao to persecute those who were identified as the CCP’s enemies. They resorted to violence, looting, rioting, and destroyed all the known enforcement and court systems. “That’s exactly what we saw on American streets last year,” she said, referring to the riots organized by Black Lives Matter activists.
- Mao’s Red Guards also changed street names, store names, school names, and personal names. “That’s what the cancel culture [is],” Van Fleet said. “They want to destroy the entire western civilization, Christianity, and the American founding [principles]. [They are] the same thing.”
- The United States is experiencing a culture war. “Cultural Marxism vs. American ideals, there’s no common ground.”
- Van Fleet concluded, “We have to fight this war and win it to preserve America.”
There is a lot to digest in the above bullet points. However, after an analytical and honest review of the situations unfolding in America today and then comparing them to the components of the Cultural Revolution; the majority would probably agree this is much more than coincidental. In the United States today we are keenly aware of the political decisions that are extremely divisive. The following are but a few examples:
- CRT is at the epicenter of this Cultural Marxism vs. American ideals, oppressed vs. oppressors
- Vaccinated against the unvaccinated rhetoric promoted by Biden
- Masks vs. unmasked, again a Biden talking point
- Cuban migrants vs. open border migrants
- Red states vs. Biden Administration
- White vs people of color, a false narrative kept alive in Biden’s frequent communications.
- Rich vs. the poor
- Police vs. citizens
- Parents vs. School Boards
There are so many more examples we could mention. We are betting that you are already aware of the things occurring around you. Situations leaving you in complete despair and wondering how we got here so quickly. This was not an ideal conceived on January 21, 2021. This strategy has been in the planning stages for several years. It was just a matter of waiting until the time was right to roll it out. What contributed to the time to launch this perfect storm? Let’s take a quick look:
- Democrats rule the House, Senate and the White House
- Biden elected as a moderate but is being greatly influenced by the more progressive left
- We can’t label Pelosi and Schumer as card carrying socialists, but their political ideas are so far left they are almost out of sight
- We can label AOC, Sanders socialist only because they say they are
- The founders of Black Lives Matter are self-proclaimed socialists
- Obama can be judged by the agenda he pushed during his eight years as President
Van Fleet was correct in stating we are at war, American Ideals vs. Marxism Socialism. In a recently written article we made the point that America is in the middle of a silent revolution. It is no longer silent. We can choose to remain silent and watch from the sidelines with the hopes things will get better. We are only grateful that our Founding Fathers did not adopt this mentality. This is a political war. One that must be won at the ballot box. We must take back the House and the Senate in 2022 and the White House in 2024. This is the only hope we have in restoring American First Ideologies.
We all need to stand together. We must be heard. We must adopt the resolve to not be silenced. Your New Hanover County GOP is working hard to represent you, keep you informed, and ensure your freedoms and liberties remain intact.
Here is how you can join the fight in New Hanover County:
- Visit our webpage at newhanovergop.org and see what your GOP is doing.
- Subscribe to our newsletter and arm yourself with knowledge.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to stay connected with fellow patriots.
- Sign up to join our team. We need all kinds of volunteers!
- Consider making a $10 contribution. For the price of a few cups of coffee, you can help us support conservative causes in our backyard.
- We have acquired a home for the NHC GOP Headquarters Office. We need your support. The first 100 Patriots to contribute $50 or more monthly will have their names engraved on a plaque to be proudly and permanently displayed in our New Headquarters. Or you can contribute any amount to help us build our war room; no matter how small.
- We have also purchased a large database and analytical tool that will allow us to more easily communicate with our conservative friends, and complete numerous types of demographic data analysis to assist with our messaging. We also need fiscal support to maintain the use of this system. Like the building fund plaque, the first 100 to contribute $25 or more per month will also have names engraved and placed on a plaque for all to see in our new home.
- Consider serving on a local Board, Commission, or running for public office. Contact Melissa with our Leadership Development Team for more information about how you can serve.
You are invited to attend the next GOP County Meeting which will be held August 26th, starting at 6:30, at the Spring Hill Baptist Church located at 801 N. College Road.
It is requested that you bring non perishable food items to the meeting. If we all pitch in, we can feed many hungry children. Our Thanks.
We want to thank you all and welcome you to join us in this extremely important fight. Thousands of voices are much louder than a few.