The atrocious mistakes made in ending the war in Afghanistan, the severe lack of judgment, and non-existent leadership of President Biden which in turn caused the unnecessary deaths of 13 brave and dedicated U.S. Service Members have all been well documented. What is perhaps even more baffling is the continued absence of logical judgment and leadership that a reasonable citizen would expect from any President when dealing with a situation of this magnitude. Biden has gone completely silent on the topic of Afghanistan and the stranded American citizens.
In stunned confusion, America watched to see what actions Biden would take to save the hundreds of Americans and thousands of Afghan citizens who supported our military as they were left behind in this terrorist-controlled country. We quickly learned that the Biden Administration wanted to put this incident in the rearview mirror as rapidly as possible. As a result, we witnessed Biden give speeches about the destruction caused by Hurricane Ida, promotions of his ridiculous $3.5 trillion Build Back Better initiative, continued criticism of Governors DeSantis and Abbott, and finally his Thursday evening dictatorial speech. In this speech, he demanded that all businesses with greater than 100 employees require vaccinations or face a severe penalty. During a recent news conference, a reporter asked a question related to Afghanistan to which Biden paused for a brief second, looked down at a notecard and responded, “the note says don’t answer questions and walk off”. And that is exactly what he did. Many of his comments and lack of action even had some of the more devout Democrats scratching their heads in total disbelief.
Let’s take a look at what we have learned during the past few days following this catastrophic event.
- In a recent U.S. House session, a Republican representative requested that Speaker Pelosi allow the names of the 13 Service Members killed in Afghanistan be read in honor of their service. Pelosi denied the request and followed with a speech about how well the withdrawal was performed.
- Flag draped coffins containing the remains of the Brave Men and Women killed during the unnecessary withdrawal, were recently unloaded from an Air Force C-17 aircraft. During this somber and traditional honoring of our fallen service members, Biden can be seen checking his watch throughout the entire ceremony. A reason that time was so important to him was never identified, but that did not stop the speculations.
- The Cabinet of the newly installed Taliban government of Afghanistan includes members of the powerful Haqqani militant network who are responsible for many deadly attacks and kidnappings. In addition, several senior members of the new government that had once been detained at Guantanamo Bay were released in 2014 by the Obama/Biden Administration in a prisoner swap for Bowe Bergdahl. The appointed head of Security in Kabul, Khalil Ur-Rahman Haqqani has been on the FBI’s Most Wanted List of terrorists and a $5 million reward was offered for information leading to his capture. The Administration’s response to the new Taliban government officials? They were dismayed and disappointed that diversity was not achieved, noting no women had been appointed to this new Cabinet. How is it possible for someone to retain their position for being so uninformed to make that statement?
- Biden and the Department of Defense commented how business-like, professional and cooperative the Taliban are in negotiating the departure of Americans stranded in Afghanistan. Does the Administration know the Taliban is preventing the departure of six aircraft carrying U.S. Citizens and others cleared to leave Afghanistan? Of course, they do. The State Department stated they have no idea who might be on those airplanes. However, despite having information about these passengers, they continue to block evacuation efforts, denying them access to all U.S. overseas airbases.
- There are several Non-Profit Organizations and Veterans’ Groups working behind the scenes to “smuggle” both Americans and Afghan citizens who were allies of American service members. Recently a group accomplished the very dangerous mission of successfully extracting a mother and her three children out of Afghanistan. It only took seconds for the State Department to claim credit for this heroic feat. The State Department was once again caught in a blatant lie.
- On September 9th, just two days before the remembrance of 9/11, the Biden Administration informed all Trump-appointed advisors on Military Academy Boards that they must resign or they will be fired. The reasons offered were their qualifications and alignment with the President’s ideology. Without going into names and resumes, believe us, they are all well qualified. The real reason, and the timing begs the question, is why? It could be he wants to eliminate any further discussion on Afghanistan, or it could be his continued efforts to focus on “wokeness” and not warfighting. Perhaps, the reason is simply to create more divisiveness in our Country.
We are conservatives. We are not conspiracy theorists. We present factual information and welcome healthy debate and open dialog concerning the articles presented to you. We invite you to consider the following facts:
Mao Zedong is credited with leading the Chinese Cultural Revolution when it began in 1966. From a historical perspective,1966 is not that long ago, and there are numerous people alive today that survived this revolution. One such survivor defined the revolution in these terms, “It is a Marxist Socialistic tactic. So what they do is to create chaos. As Mao said, ‘When the worst chaos emerges, that is when the greatest control can be achieved.’ They want to create chaos, divisiveness and dependence on current government so that they [can] overthrow existing systems.”
It can be successfully argued that we have all witnessed chaos in the first eight months of this Presidency. Most will agree that the policies and actions implemented by this Administration prove how ill-informed, naïve, reckless and simply ignorant they are. We could name many instances to prove this point, however, we will limit ourselves to five examples:
- Withdrawing our Troops from Afghanistan, partnering with a terrorist organization, leaving Americans behind, and making the Taliban the best equipped terrorist group in the history of mankind.
- Opening our Borders to over one million illegal immigrants without regard to preventing the spread of a life-threatening disease (i.e., COVID-19), plausibly providing unfettered access for potential terrorists, and allowing smuggling of illegal, deadly drugs into our Country.
- Promoting ‘Critical Race Theory’ or equivalent teachings under the guise of equity and equality, while promoting gender re-identification, racism, and white supremacy in our grade schools and “wokeness” in our military.
- Creating rapidly increasing inflation and devaluing of the dollar through gargantuan “stimulus” packages.
- Attacking small businesses by paying potential employees not to work, and mandating (with penalties attached) vaccine requirements for all businesses with over 100 employees.
With these five examples, it leaves little question that the Biden Administration has created “chaos” in its policies and decision-making. We can also make the strong argument that our Country has never been more divided than it is today.
Here is a question for you.
Given everything you have witnessed over the past eight months, do you believe the current Administration is so ridiculously inept and unaware of the fact that their approval ratings have tanked, thereby greatly diminishing their chance of success in the 2022 and 2024 elections? Or, do you think this is part of a complex plan to move toward a more progressive socialist government, with a packed Supreme Court and federalized election laws that will ensure their hold on government for the unforeseeable future?
Regardless of how you answered this question, “incompetent” or “cunning”, this craziness must be stopped to preserve our great Nation. We must not be divided. We must stand strong. We must be vocal. We must resolve to do whatever is necessary to restore American values and make America First Again. This will be a long, uphill battle, and at times it will feel like we are fighting a losing cause. Have faith in your fellow Americans and help us shine the light on the truth. We Will Win!!!!
Here is how you can join the fight in New Hanover County:
- Visit our webpage at newhanovergop.org and see what your GOP is doing.
- Subscribe to our newsletter and arm yourself with knowledge.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to stay connected with fellow patriots.
- Sign up to join our team. We need all kinds of volunteers!
- Consider making a $10 contribution. For the price of a few cups of coffee, you can help us support conservative causes in our backyard.
- We have acquired a home for the NHC GOP Headquarters Office. We need your support. The first 100 Patriots to contribute $50 or more monthly will have their names engraved on a plaque to be proudly and permanently displayed in our New Headquarters. Or you can contribute any amount to help us build our war room; no matter how small.
- We have also purchased a large database and analytical tool that will allow us to more easily communicate with our conservative friends, and complete numerous types of demographic data analysis to assist with our messaging. We also need fiscal support to maintain the use of this system. Like the building fund plaque, the first 100 to contribute $25 or more per month will also have names engraved and placed on a plaque for all to see in our new home.
- Consider serving on a local Board, Commission, or running for public office. Contact Melissa with our Leadership Development Team for more information about how you can serve.
You are invited to attend the next GOP County Meeting which will be held September 23, 2021 starting at 6:30, at the Spring View Baptist Church located at 801 N. College Road.
It is requested that you bring non-perishable food items to the meeting. If we all pitch in, we can feed many hungry children. Our Thanks.
We want to thank you all and welcome you to join us in this extremely important fight. Thousands of voices are much louder than a few.