Malcolm Roberts, an Australian Senator and a member of Pauline Hanson’s One Nation Party, recently gave a fiery speech on the floor of Parliament.
You are probably asking yourself, why do I care about what is going on in Australia? The answer is simple, if we take the time to look and listen, it becomes easier to see we are on the path to becoming the next Cuba or Venezuela. At least a few in Australia have the courage to stand up, go on record and tell it like it is.
Take 4 minutes and 48 seconds out of your busy days to listen to this courageous speech. While you are listening, see how many comments made by Senator Roberts are related to many of the same freedoms restricting social and political issues being forced on Americans by the Biden administration.
After viewing the video, you will come to the realization that America is in the same deep and depressing trouble as Australia. Our country, in the words of Lieutenant Governor (Lt. Gov) Mark Robinson, is being turned into a “socialist hell”. Lt. Gov Mark Robinson also advises it is time to stop running from trouble and run towards it. It is time for all to show the same courage as Lt. Gov Robinson and Sen. Robert.
How do you run toward trouble? The following are a few ways to get you started in the right direction.
- Visit our webpage at newhanovergop.org and see what your GOP is doing.
- Subscribe to our newsletter and arm yourself with knowledge.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to stay connected with fellow patriots.
- Sign up to join our team. We need all kinds of volunteers!
- Consider making a $10 contribution. For the price of a few cups of coffee, you can help us support conservative causes in our backyard.
- We are in the process of acquiring a permanent home for the NHC GOP Headquarters. We need your support. The first 100 Patriots to contribute $50 or more monthly will have their names engraved on a plaque to be proudly and permanently displayed in our New Headquarters. Or you can contribute any amount to help us build our war room; no matter how small.
- We have also purchased a large database and analytical tool that will allow us to more easily communicate with our conservative friends, and complete numerous types of demographic data analysis to assist with our messaging. We also need fiscal support to maintain the use of this system. Like the building fund plaque, the first 100 to contribute $25 or more per month will also have names engraved and placed on a plaque for all to see in our new home.
- Consider serving on a local Board, Commission, or running for public office. Contact Melissa with our Leadership Development Team for more information about how you can serve.
You are invited to attend the next GOP County Meeting which will be held August 26th, starting at 6:30, at the Spring Hill Baptist Church located at 801 N. College Road.
It is requested that you bring non-perishable food items to the meeting. If we all pitch in, we can feed many hungry children. Our Thanks.
We want to thank you all and welcome you to join us in this extremely important fight. Thousands of voices are much louder than a few.