Are you “Woke” or “Awake?” – The Invisible Revolution
As a Conservative, are you “Woke” or “Awake”? It may sound overly dramatic to compare the battles of Great Britain in the 1770’s to today’s fight against the policies and agendas of the progressive left. However, the fight is real, and the time is NOW for America to wake up and not be “woke”. Ask yourself the following: Where do you stand? What do you value? What are you willing to sacrifice to achieve your dreams, your vision? What is best for your family? And most importantly, what would you do to fight to save the United States?
Mark Levin’s new book “American Marxism” provides an outstanding narrative about the dire situation being imposed upon America by the recent policy agendas of the Biden Administration. The following are a few excerpts from his book and should serve as a warning to all.
- “… whether it is a political operation or a military operation or a business plan or anything else, we need to know who our enemy is. Now, I don’t say political adversary, I don’t say opponents, these are people who want to take down this country and they are well along the way.”
- “… it is not just critical race theory, it is so many other aspects of our institutions, our traditions are under attack, things that you never believed in your lifetime you would hear or see are in Executive Orders or being pushed in these massive Omnibus Bills that Congress is pushing.”
- “The truth is, it is Marxism. These are hybrid forms of Marxism. These are Americanized forms of Marxism tailored to our country, tailored to our system. So, it is not pure Marxism in every technical sense, but it is Marxism. Black Lives Matter is a perfect example”.
Levin referred to Thomas Paine’s “Crisis One” when comparing the challenges we face today to that of General Washington who, in 1776, on a freezing Christmas night, prepared his men to cross the Delaware during the bloody Battle of Trenton. Levin explains how Paine’s words are as important today as they were over 200 years ago. The following are excerpts from “Crisis One”:
“These are the times that try men’s souls: The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: It is dearness only that gives everything its value. Heaven knows how to set a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed, if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated. Britain, with an army to enforce her tyranny, has declared, that she has a right (not only to TAX) but “to BIND us in ALL CASES WHATSOEVER,” and if being bound in that manner is not slavery, then is there not such a thing as slavery upon earth. Even the expression is impious, for so unlimited a power can belong only to GOD.”
We are slowly losing our freedoms. Our voices are not being heard. Parents have lost their right to provide input in their children’s education. Gun ownership is under attack, and Big Tech has clearly eliminated our inherent right to free speech. The Invisible Revolution is upon us, and the time is NOW to recognize it, work hard by educating and informing others, and most important, help to secure our elections. Read each of the following questions and decide where you stand on these issues. Hopefully, this will help you decide if you are ready to get in that boat with General Washington, or just be okay with being a “summer soldier”.
- Do you support open borders that allow unlimited migration, allowing migrants who are not being tested for COVID to be strategically released into many parts of the United States? YES □ NO □
- Do you agree with Biden’s decision to turn away Cuban migrants, while at the same time allowing the flow of thousands of illegal migrants at the southern border? YES □ NO □
- Do you support the passage of HR1 and SR1, Bills in the House and Senate that would federalize election rules/laws? These laws would include the following: no voter I.D.; absentee ballots that do not need witnesses; drop boxes; same day registration; voting at any precinct; voter rolls that are not updated/scrubbed. YES □ NO □
- Do you think it’s okay for the continued flood of stimulus packages to be dumped into the economy creating the highest inflation rates in the past several decades? YES □ NO □
- Are you okay with Critical Race Theory and Marxism being taught in our schools? YES □ NO □
- Are you okay with a few progressives having the power and the audience to simply “cancel” anyone who speaks against their agendas? YES □ NO
- Are you okay with the fact that 10 million illegal immigrants will be given amnesty, fast tracked to become American citizens, and thereby given the right to vote? YES □ NO □
- Does it make sense to you that Biden continues to close the border with Canada, reinstate mask mandates, while at the same time allowing the southern border to be overrun with untested migrants? YES □ NO □
- As Biden and Harris have said so many times, do you believe that Americans are systemically racist? YES □ NO □
- Do you believe that socialism is better than capitalism and a free market society? YES □ NO □
- Do you believe that replacing police officers with social workers is a solution to crime? YES □ NO □
- Do you feel safer today than you did two years ago? YES □ NO □
- Do you believe that erasing much of our history is the correct way to resolve current social justice issues in America? YES □ NO □
- Do you believe that school boards and teachers have the sole authority to teach children whatever they deem appropriate? YES □ NO □
- Do you believe that transgenders (born male but identifies as female) should be allowed to participate in girls’ sports? YES □ NO □
- Are you okay with the Biden Administration mandating COVID vaccines, Vaccine Passports, and masking all unvaccinated individuals? YES □ NO □
- Do you believe the economy is better today than it was two years ago? YES □ NO □
- Are you okay that the proposed Infrastructure Bill only contains 6% true infrastructure allotment (bridges, roads, highways, ports, airports) while other programs such as Medicaid for All, free Junior College, etc. are being heavily funded? YES □ NO □
- Do you think the current Administration is moving the United States in the right direction when considering topics such as: voting integrity, the economy, education, national security, immigration, freedom of speech, right to bear arms, religious freedom, and states’ rights? YES □ NO □
If you answered “no” to each of the above questions, it is time for you to join us in our fight to restore American Freedoms and the America First Agenda. There are several ways you can help. With the assistance of thousands and our unwavering commitment, we will WIN!
- Visit our webpage at newhanovergop.org and see what your GOP is doing.
- Subscribe to our newsletter and arm yourself with knowledge.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to stay connected with fellow patriots.
- Sign up to join our team. We need all kinds of volunteers!
- Consider making a $10 contribution. For the price of a few cups of coffee, you can help us support conservative causes in our backyard.
- We are in the process of acquiring a permanent home for the NHC GOP Headquarters. We need your support. The first 100 Patriots to contribute $50 or more monthly will have their names engraved on a plaque to be proudly and permanently displayed in our New Headquarters. Or you can contribute any amount to help us build our war room; no matter how small.
- We have also purchased a large database and analytical tool that will allow us to more easily communicate with our conservative friends, and complete numerous types of demographic data analysis to assist with our messaging. We also need fiscal support to maintain the use of this system. Like the building fund plaque, the first 100 to contribute $25 or more per month will also have names engraved and placed on a plaque for all to see in our new home.
You are invited to attend the next GOP County Meeting which will be held August 26th, starting at 6:30, at the Spring Hill Baptist Church located at 801 N. College Road.
It is requested that you bring perishable food items to the meeting. If we all pitch in, we can feed many hungry children. Our Thanks.
We want to thank you all and welcome you to join us in this extremely important fight. Thousands of voices are much louder than a few.