Much has been shared about the language contained in the liberal progressives Build Back Better multi-trillion-dollar plan. We have written and shared several articles about the things that concern us the most. Our focus has been on those line items that cause us the most concern for parents, families, inflation, jobs, immigration, taxes, climate, and environment. After giving this a little more thought, I have concluded that obligating 7 to 12 trillion dollars to socialistic ideology is clearly the wrong approach and does not represent the desires nor reflects the logic of millions of Americans.
America is in turmoil and chaos and there are dozens of socio-economic issues confronting America today. If addressed the issues were addressed with the same BBB level of funding, this bill would be more accurately labeled “Build Back Better.” Bidens “Build Back Better” is truly a joke.
Bidens “Build Back Better” is truly a joke.
Let’s look at some of the issues that Americans say they are the most concerned about:
- National Defense – China, Russia, Iran, North Korea no longer fear the United States. China has issued several warnings to the U.S. and has publicly disrespected our representatives. China has openly labeled the United States as an enemy. There have been several confirmed reports that China has developed a hypersonic missile system that there is reportedly no known defense. Gen. John Hyten, outgoing Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told CBS News about the test during an interview. The test occurred in July 2021, according to the Financial Times. China “launched a long-range missile,” “It went around the world, dropped off a hypersonic glide vehicle that glided all the way back to China, which impacted the target in China.” China is also doing target practice in the desert by launching missiles at U.S Navy mockup aircraft carriers and destroyers. Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelensky said last week there were 100,000 Russian soldiers near Ukraine’s border. Mr. Stoltenberg said the troop build-up was dangerous because it cut the amount of warning time should Russia decide to “conduct a military aggressive action against Ukraine”. (Not one word pertaining to national defense, nor one cent identified in Biden’s Build Back Better Plan. Why Not? Wouldn’t enhancing national defense be money better spent than billions of dollars for illegal migrant amnesty and a pathway to citizenship?)
- Afghanistan – By now, we all know that there are hundreds of American Citizens trapped behind the lines of a terrorist governed country, Afghanistan. Have you heard this administration utter one word about their concerns, a timeline to rescue, are they forgotten or simply a misfortunate accident to accomplish an “end” to the Afghan war? If we genuinely want to Build Back Better, our citizens will know that our government has their backs. They do not care about you nor your family. You are just a means to an end. (It is more important to the liberal left to hire 87,000 IRS agents to monitor your checking accounts than it is to attempt a rescue of Americans trapped on terrorist soil)
- Homelessness – There are currently 553,742 homeless people in the United States. There are currently 37,252 homeless veterans in the United States, or 8% of the adult homeless population. Thousands of these veterans suffer from post-combat injuries, both physical and mental. While our country may not be able to address the entire homelessness issue, wouldn’t you think that a true Build Back Better plan would help those men and women who have sacrificed so much to help preserve our freedoms? (Which better defines a true Build Back Better Plan, assist our homeless Veterans, or provide free junior college to illegal migrants? Why assist someone who gave so much of their life to defend our nation when you can throw billions of dollars to those illegally crossing into the United States)
- Poverty – Today, there are 37.3 million Americans living in poverty. Of this extremely sad number, 8.2% are Hispanic and an unbelievable 19.5% are black. The democrats are the self-proclaimed party of the poor and the people of color. This speaks volumes and explains why we are seeing a mass exodus from the democrats by all people of color. (American People of Color should be outraged by the contents of BBB. Decades of false promises by the democrats to minorities has finally been unveiled, the Dems are less interested in minorities than building thousands of electric school buses and a nation filled with vehicle charging stations. Are these misplaced priorities or simple ignorance?)
- Immigration – We have already shared so much information about the crisis at the southern border. Just for the record, our efforts have had extraordinarily negligible impact, illegals are still crossing at record rates. The only thing I will say about how BBB will impact immigration is quite simple, this bill will be equal to putting down a red carpet at the border, with welcome stations staffed by CBP agents handing out lemonade. Chinese manufactured drugs, human trafficking, and sex trafficking are likely to see a significant increase. Harris, the assigned as immigration czar; has failed miserably. Psaki is like a well-trained parrot; she merely says what she is told to say. Psaki keeps pounding the drum, explaining the current chaos at the border was inherited from the prior administration. Yes, the same one that was building a wall, forged an agreement with Mexico to detain migrants south of the border, eliminated catch and release and empowered CBP agents to do their jobs.
- Crime – Recent polls indicate that Americans are concerned about dozens of policies, driving the direction our country is headed. As of this week (Nov 22, 21) four polls identified the following as to what is concerning Americans the most: (1) inflation, (2) jobs, (3) national defense, (4) crime, (5) education, (6) immigration. Joe Biden does not have an approval rating of over 40% for any one of the six issues. The only thing saving Biden is that Harris’ approval rating are ten points lower than his. Murder rates are at an all-time high in America, violent crime (assaults, kidnapping, rape, armed robbery) are also at record numbers. With the big blue cities, e.g., Baltimore, St. Louis, Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Seattle among others are leading the charge to defund police and replace with social workers is one of the impactful reasons. You have not heard much from the WH talking about crime, perhaps except for Biden ordering to build a high wall around his beach home. (The only mention of crime in BBB is the hiring of IRS agents to monitor your bank accounts and come after you when you do not pay your fair share. Crimes now defined by the Dems are white supremacy, domestic terrorist parents interested in their child’s education and those actively shopping on Amazon but not helping pay for your fair share to fund BBB, for things do not want or need.
I am very tired of painting these pictures of doom and gloom. Unlike MSNBC and CNN, I share the facts. The doom and gloom come from our president, not the storyteller. Hopefully, we will start sharing good news. We ask you to keep reading to stay informed.
Please visit our website at newhanovergop.org. We would love for you to join our team and if able contribute to help us fight this fight. There is a brighter future for you and America. You can be a part of making that happen. Thanks in advance.